Why fly Schuylkill Regional Airport?
- Schuylkill County shares a border with eight contiguous central Pennsylvania counties.
- Schuylkill County bridges the boundaries separating Southeast and Northeast Pennsylvania.
- Schuylkill Regional Airport is at the center of the county, directly adjacent to Interstate 81 at Exit 116.
- Schuylkill Regional Airport has exceptional access for business travelers.
- Travelers find our airport access traffic free that is “easy in—easy out.”
The field can accommodate light and mid-size business jets up to those similar in size to the Gulfstream G150 and G280. The main runway consists of an asphalt surface in good condition 75 feet wide and 5,101 feet long, capable of serving aircraft weighing up to 80,000 pounds. There is also a turf runway having a width of 140 feet and length of 2,543 feet.
Highridge Business Park, a world-class home to a number of Fortune 500 corporations, is opposite the airport and accessible via Exits 116 and 119 of I-81. Development sites are available in the park. Hotel accommodations and restaurants within just a few miles.